Bitpay

Where you store your crypto currency (we take no responsibility for the miss use of this information)
BTCKing
Site Admin

Bitpay

Post by BTCKing » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:18 am

Bitpay is another good wallet. This one is an app for your phone. Your Bitcoin is held on your device and NOT on the web. Seems good for security. ATTN: Make sure you write down the backup phrase that they give you when you sign up! This is how you will be able to access the app and add it to another device in the event that your original device is ruined somehow. If you don't write this down or you lose it, your Bitcoin will be gone forever. No way to access it without that backup phrase.

You can buy and sell, send and receive payments just like the others. A nice feature in settings is that you can change your network fee for your transactions. Meaning you can control how fast your transactions go through by the amount you offer the miners for their services. The higher the network fee usually the quicker your transaction is processed. You can choose from: Urgent, Priority, Normal, Economy and Super Economy. I leave mine on Normal which the average confirmation time is 30 minutes and current rate is 319 satoshis/byte.

They also have a Bitpay Visa Debit card to make it easier to access the funds in your account. Good anywhere that Visa is accepted. I don't have the card so I can't review it for you yet.
You can't deposit excuses!