*** DO NOT USE - STOPPED FUNDING - Bitcoins Brain

**** WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INVESTMENT INFO RECEIVED IN THIS FORUM - ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH AND ASK QUESTIONS ****
Forum rules
As of right now referral links are ok, but soon we will be removing all of them. We will make an announcement prior to doing so.
Darryll DiPietro
Site Admin

*** DO NOT USE - STOPPED FUNDING - Bitcoins Brain

Post by Darryll DiPietro » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:34 am

I first found out about the "Bitcoin Brain" from Chris. He was posting about how he made a bunch of returns and kept feeding it back in, leading him a solid daily payout. Skeptical as I was, I moved .01 BTC into the brain or about 25 dollars. I lost it when the brain stopped funding on June 5th. All in, I made back about 3 dollars, but learned a ton on how to move and store crypto currency.
Last edited by Darryll DiPietro on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forum experience:
ClubRSX - D2coupe - March 2002
TriState RSX - D2Coupe - Founder 2002 (no longer active)
Temple of Vtec - D2Coupe - May 2003
AcuraZine - D2Coupe - Oct 2002
JackColton.com - Darryll - Aug 2009
BitcoinTalk - Darrylld - July 2017

Drunkmunky

Bitcoin Brain

Post by Drunkmunky » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:36 am

I joined Bitcoins Brain on May 25th. It seemed like a killer way to make some extra cash. Not having any experience with HYIPs in the past, I didn't do any research and dove in head first. All in all I lost about 1000 dollars, but in the meantime I built a solid team of eager investors that soon turned into the business venture that became this site right here and many other opportunities that lie ahead of us. For all parties involved with Bitcoins Brain, I sincerely apologize. Time for redemption. Stay tuned.
Last edited by Drunkmunky on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BTCKing
Site Admin

Re: Bitcoins Brain

Post by BTCKing » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:01 pm

I signed up for Bitcoins Brain the day it opened. May 18th. I put in $1000 let it build without reinvesting the interest that I was getting back. I wanted to get my initial investment back out of it before I reinvested anything. I let it build for about 13 days and transferred $1050 out of my wallet and to my bank account. Seemed like it was working great! Since I had my initial investment back I started reinvesting my interest daily. This worked for several days then I stopped getting deposits. The interest is still building to this day but no deposits are being made to my wallet. I had/have a little over $1300 in the Brain but nothing is happening. It was fun while it lasted... On to the next HYIP.
You can't deposit excuses!

BitBroPro
Site Admin

Re: Bitcoins Brain

Post by BitBroPro » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Yep, I caught wind of the "Brain" a bit late. Ended up losing $50, but it was my intro to HYIPs which I somewhat consider a win. I learned alot and it's all kickstarted my deep dive into what I like to call the "Wild Wild West" of the crypto currency industry. I blogged about the experience here if you care to read it.

Darryll DiPietro
Site Admin

Re: *** DO NOT USE - STOPPED FUNDING - Bitcoins Brain

Post by Darryll DiPietro » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:01 pm

I think, looking back, the minimum amount we lost was well worth the experience and introduction into the crypto world. I know I have made that back trading BTC and ETH, and not aggressively. I just set alarms in Coinbase and buy or sell when those parameters are reached. I personally think the HYIP programs are the worst part of this industry, and are one of the main reasons bitcoin and crypto currencies get a bad name.
Forum experience:
ClubRSX - D2coupe - March 2002
TriState RSX - D2Coupe - Founder 2002 (no longer active)
Temple of Vtec - D2Coupe - May 2003
AcuraZine - D2Coupe - Oct 2002
JackColton.com - Darryll - Aug 2009
BitcoinTalk - Darrylld - July 2017