new to the crypto cash world

Click here first
ALMDrummerboy
Site Admin

new to the crypto cash world

Post by ALMDrummerboy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:25 pm

My name is Steven and i live in las vegas. I am new to this whole world. So im without knowledge to any of this for the moment. I got into this through a friend who introduced me to the bitbrain. Not having any money i was not to invested in it at first. Only being able to (with the help of said friend) invest $30. That same week the brain crashed. To my knowledge it was a ponzi. So when it crashed i wasnt out to much money but some of my friends were out thousands. So im new to this world but im hopeful to profit off of this.

Any questions or comments are appreciated! Maybe there are some new people like me. Lets all grow together and maybe work together so we can all profit.

Darryll DiPietro
Site Admin

Re: new to the crypto cash world

Post by Darryll DiPietro » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:44 pm

You forgot to put that you are the original founder. Guys Steven was the first person to sign on with Crypto-Cash Hub, when we inked the original contract.
Forum experience:
ClubRSX - D2coupe - March 2002
TriState RSX - D2Coupe - Founder 2002 (no longer active)
Temple of Vtec - D2Coupe - May 2003
AcuraZine - D2Coupe - Oct 2002
JackColton.com - Darryll - Aug 2009
BitcoinTalk - Darrylld - July 2017

nita

Post by nita » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Bit coin is the best option for investment in which investor can earn huge profit from the market. Bit coin is very risky as compared to commodity market.Commodity market is a less riskiest, best profitable and for earn huge profit all traders can subscribe assistance with best commodity tips.

Brown99

Post by Brown99 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:31 pm

seems very nice welcome

nahid

Post by nahid » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:25 am

ArtCoin has implications that will reach all corners of the art industry. From individual collectors to large institutions, our authentication protocol is the perfect fit. Condition reports are simple and faster than ever before, and works can be tracked and traced with ease, functionalities that insurers and logistics companies can depend on. And individual artists are finally able to benefit financially from resales of their art.visit https://www.artcoin.ai/ for more information.